Kick up your heels to jigs and reels of bagpipers and fiddlers
serenading your Cape Breton Island adventure. Dine seaside on lobster,
then hop aboard a fishing boat for an exclusive Ceilidh at sea and local whisky tasting. You'll be dancing like a local in no
Meet up at the Celtic Music Interpretive Centre in Judique for delicious Cape Breton specialties of crabcakes and oatcakes, sparkling Nova 7 wine, and local craft beer before walking down the Celtic Shores Coastal Trail for an afternoon of ocean side music, food and fun!
Keep the beat with the fiddle as you try some steps, hear Cape Breton stories, and have fun pronouncing Gaelic phrases with your local guide and Celtic culture insider, Chrissy Crowley. A beautiful lobster dinner awaits, overlooking the ocean and fishing wharf. Savour homemade seafood chowder, lobster and delicious blueberry bread pudding with caramel sauce—our house specialty!
The party's just begun as you board a lobster fishing boat for an exclusive sunset ceilidh and Glen Breton single malt whisky tasting from local Glenora Distillery—complete with lively locals to 'get you up on the floor' dancing an authentic square set.
- Meet and Greet at Celtic Music Centre with live Celtic music, local crabcakes, Nova 7—Nova Scotia’s award-winning sparkling wine, and local craft beer
- Hear Local Lingo and Stories: Pick up a few words in Gaelic on a guided walk along the beautiful Celtic Shores Coastal Trail
- Private Cape Breton Step Dance instruction on the Celtic Shores Coastal Trail with traditional fiddle music, overlooking the ocean
- Exclusive Oceanview Lobster Dinner with local ingredients, wines, craft beer, and live music
- Sunset Boat Ceilidh: Join lively locals aboard Gillis Lobster Tours & Charter's authentic lobster fishing boat to dance to live music
- Exclusive Whisky Tasting: Enjoy Glen Breton single malt whisky from award-winning Glenora Distillery, North America’s first single malt whisky distiller.
(other local beverages also available onboard)
- Transportation back to the Celtic Music Interpretive Centre
2018 Experience Dates:
The experience takes place from approximately 4:00pm-9:00 pm, depending on sunset times.
- July 28
- August 4
- September 15
- September 22
Location: Celtic Music Interpretive Centre / Ceilidh Coastal Trail / Baxter's Cove / At sea
Tour Price: $370 CAD + tax
For additional information call us at 902-787-2708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations are required.
This is an exclusive tour and space is limited to a maximum of 16 people.
A minimum of 8 participants are required for the experience to take place.
Participants must be of legal drinking age in Nova Scotia (19+ years)
All snacks, meals and drinks included—just bring your camera/phone, comfortable shoes, and clothing (jacket or heavy sweater) for the walk and boat tour as the weather can change quickly from the day to evening.
Full payment is due upon booking and is non-refundable if cancelled less than 30 days prior.
Reservation may be transferred under another name with 24 hours advance notice.
In the event of an inclement weather forecast or the minimum reservations not being met, the tour will be cancelled. Alternative dates may be offered if available or full registration fees will be refunded. Participants will be notified 48-72 hours in advance if a tour must be cancelled due to weather forecast or other unforeseen circumstances.
Private/Group tours must be booked at least four weeks in advance and are based on availability (tours not available in May or June).
Ocean Ceilidh & Seafood Adventure
- Brand: CMIC
- Product Type: Event
- Availability: In Stock