Monday-Friday: June 26-August 31, 2017
Join us for a unique guided-walk along the beautiful Celtic Shores Coastal Trail, right behind the Celtic Music Interpretive Centre.
Did you ever wonder...
- What differentiates Cape Breton's Celtic music from Irish or Scottish?
- What the word "Ceilidh" means and how it's pronounced?
- How to speak some basic Scots Gaelic words?
- How to tell the difference between a Jig, a Reel and other tune types?
- What some of the common local lingo is?
- What and where the local wildlife is?
Learn all this and more while you walk along the scenic Celtic Shores Coastal Trail
with one of our knowledgeable musician guides!
Musical Walking Tour Includes:
- Guided walk along the Ceilidh Coastal Trail with one of our musician guides
- Get piped down to the trail by a Highland Bagpiper (when available)
- View beautiful coastal scenery
- Stop at the recently uncovered historical pioneer cemetery
- Learn about the first Gaelic settlers that arrived by boat at this location
- Homemade picnic lunch and beverage enjoyed by the ocean
- Private Ceilidh and Q&A with our fiddler while you enjoy your lunch
- Learn a local dance step if you're up for it & more!
The Musical Walking tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours, including approx 30 minutes for lunch.
$25/pp includes picnic lunch & beverage
Suitable for all ages. All flat terrain. Trail is well maintained with no hills or hikes.
2017 Rate & Schedule:
Mon-Fri: June 26-August 31, 2017
At 10:00am & 1:30pm (weather permitting)
If you prefer to sign up by phone, give us a call at: 902-787-2708 or drop in and Register at the Front Desk anytime.
** Your chosen date & time may be changed with 1 day advance notice.
No refunds can be issued unless cancelled due to weather. **
Celtic Shores Musical Walking Tour & Lunch (Jun-Aug)
- Brand: CMIC
- Product Type: Event
- Availability: In Stock